With Die-cut boxes, it is easy to get a box of the desired shape you want and they are also easy to use, convenient for customers to assemble it, or fold it and store away. They are ideal A4 size mailing boxes, immensely re-usable for packaging purposes. They provide crush resistance for all-round protection. You can order massive quantities at low cost, as they are made of kraft corrugated material, hence one of the most inexpensive options.
100x Mailing Box 240 x 150 x 60mm for AusPOST 500g Parcel Satchel Shipping carton
$57.95 Inc. GST
Available on back-order ETA 07/12/2023
|Made from Recyclable Paper||Recyclable Product||Chat & Support|
- 100 pieces per pack
- (L)240x (W)150x (H)60mm White Aus-Post Shipping box
- Strong and robust
- Cost-effective packaging box
- No adhesives required, interlocking flaps, ready for shipping
- Flat Packed, crash lock bottom – easy to assemble
- Self-contained boxes with die-cut finishing for easy handling and storage
- Made from 100% recycled cardboard
|Dimensions||53 × 52 × 19 cm|
We Free Shipping over $100 for Sydney Metro Orders. For other regional and remote areas bulk orders please contact us through chat or email us at email@example.com for specialised quote.Standard Delivery:
- 2-3 business days for Sydney and Melbourne Metro Deliveries
- 3-7 business Days for other metro cities and regional area
- WA, NT and TAS regional areas can take longer delivery time
- We use Australia Post eParcel service with signature as standard service.
- 1-2 Business Day Delivery for Metro areas
- 2-3 Business Day for Regional and Remote areas
- WA, NT and TAS Regional areas can take longer delivery time
- Express Service is offered with an additional charge which varies depending upon product and delivery Postcode. please select individual listing for correct shipping charges and options.
- We use Australia Post, CourierPlease, TNT and Toll Priority as our express delivery partner.
- Express Delivery does not cover entire, TAS, NT and WA and PO BOX addresses.